Thinking of Moving?
To assist you in the decision we offer you the following free services:
- Unbiased advice and information
- A thorough analysis of market activity in your neighbourhood
- A free written estimate of your home’s value in today’s market
- Our opinion of what improvements could be made prior to offering your home for sale in order to maximize the sale value
- No heavy sales pitch, no pressure, just honest friendly advice
Our services include:
- Listing on this website guelph-real-estate.com.
- 4000 to 6000 local visitors per month.
- Featured listing on our home page
- Listing on REALTOR.ca (formerly MLS.ca)
- National coverage
- Most frequently visited real estate site in Canada
- Listing on the Guelph and Kitchener/Waterloo Real Estate Boards
- Puts your home in front of as many local Realtors® and their clients as possible
- Virtual tour
- uploaded to MLS® and multiple websites
- Mobile website with a mobile webpage for your home
- Your own mobile web page name (url) e.g. www.123anystreet.ca
- Sign rider advertising your home’s webpage
- Mobile phone users can get instant information about your home when the pass by
- Home staging advice by an Accredited Staging Professional®
- Extensive photographs of your home uploaded to mutliple websites
- Photo album added to MLS®
- Open houses
How Much is Your House Worth?
Home StagingIn this market your home needs every advantage to stand out from the many others which buyers have to choose from. Staging your home will give your home the edge it needs. Staging is both an art and a science and a trained stager can help determine what needs to be done and also what doesn’t. Debi is an Accredited Staging Professional® and as part of our services she will consult with you on how best to prepare your home to be the best it can be. This process does not need to be expensive. In fact our goal is to help you get your home up to snuff with a minimum of expense and inconvenience. Its amazing how little things can make a big difference. Our experience is that staging can truly make the difference between a home selling and not selling.